MICROSOFT OFFICE 2010 STANDARD
Available as instant download
- Item no: SW10004
- Manufacturer no: 021-09707
- Duration: Permanently valid
- Language: All languages
- Country zone: US
|Scope of delivery||Download + License|
|Delivery time||Few minutes|
The MS Office edition 2010 Standard is one of the most popular office versions from Microsoft. Its comprehensive portfolio of programs and functions contains everything that users need to work professionally, both privately and, above all, professionally - in all areas: from the creation of text documents in various formats with Word 2010 and the analysis of extensive table data in Excel 2010, to versatile communication and planning with Outlook 2010 and the design of informative presentations with PowerPoint 2010, to the spontaneous recording and sharing of ideas with OneNote 2010 and their creatively sophisticated publication with Publisher 2010 - all bundled in the MS Office 2010 Standard edition.
For further questions about the product, please contact our customer service.
Microsoft Office 2010 Standard - the comprehensive office software for sale
The MS Office edition 2010 Standard is one of the most popular office versions from Microsoft. Its comprehensive portfolio of programs and functions contains everything that users need privately, but above all also professionally, in order to work professionally - in all areas: from the creation of text documents in various formats with Word 2010 and the analysis of extensive table data in Excel 2010, to versatile communication and planning with Outlook 2010 and the design of informative presentations with PowerPoint 2010, to the spontaneous recording and sharing of ideas with OneNote 2010 and their creatively sophisticated publication with Publisher 2010 - all bundled in the MS Office 2010 Standard edition.
The Microsoft Office 2010 Standard edition is offered in regular trade only as a volume license, as used by larger companies with many workstations. Wiresoft, on the other hand, also offers the edition as a single license, so that private users and self-employed persons as well as SMEs can also buy and use all programs of the Office edition Standard 2010.
Buying a 2010 Office edition also has the advantage that it is still supported by Microsoft's Windows 7 operating system - which is still used by many buyers and is therefore a decisive feature for purchasing. In Wiresoft Onlineshop you can buy the 2010 edition Office Standard as well as other editions and other Office versions. The following overview provides a detailed presentation of all individual programs included in Office 2010 Standard.
MS Office 2010 Standard
In addition to the proven Standard programs Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, the Office Suite Standard 2016 includes the practical digital notebook OneNote and Microsoft Publisher, which can be used to create printable publications for almost any purpose. These applications they expand the possibilities for professional use and thus enable comprehensive professional work in any field. The desktop interface has also been modernized and is now even more intuitive to use.
Overview of the individual programs in MS Office 2010 Standard:
- Word 2010
- Excel 2010
- PowerPoint 2010
- Outlook 2010
- OneNote 2010
- Publisher 2010
The unsurpassed word processing software from the house of Microsoft offers again in the 2010 version a large number of features and functions to create documents and letters for the most diverse areas of application, to format texts professionally according to requirements and to insert graphics, images, etc. at the same time.
- The XML file format makes Word documents not only more compact, but also more secure as well as more compatible with other systems.
- Sensibly arranged menus in the style of tabs according to functional areas make access to commands and options for formatting particularly clear. The newly designed ribbon displays even more functions than before. Ribbon and tabs can also be customized according to your own needs and, for example, all unnecessary functions can even be hidden.
- The Backstage view shows background information about a currently opened document.
- Standard templates can be adapted to individual needs with just a few clicks: this includes font or font size, paragraph size and line spacing. All changes can also be saved as a new personalized default template.
- Most Word functions can also be accessed via keyboard shortcuts, which offers a speed advantage for text work, especially for professional users.
- Spell checker: Under the menu item "Document checker" the various autocorrect options can be adjusted or deactivated.
- In Word 2010, documents can not only be shared with others for joint editing, but the changes made by other people can also be tracked and comments added. These can then be accepted or rejected by clicking on them.
- The mail merge function with the three elements "Main Document" - which contains the identical text for all mail merges - as well as "Mail Merge Fields" for personalized data and "Data Source", which is used to manage all address data - e.g. from Outlook as well - is particularly practical. The "Mail Merge Wizard" supports users with step-by-step instructions.
The powerful calculation software contains a large collection of formulas with which calculations can be performed quickly - an indispensable advantage for analyzing and managing data from particularly large tables. Excel 2010 includes many new features and tools to filter data even faster, create mini-charts in a cell, use a web interface, and more:
- Excel 2010's new Ribbon clearly groups together many of the settings and functions that were previously scattered across numerous sub-menus.
- Sparklines make it possible to integrate entire charts into a single cell as a visual summary, which creates more clarity.
- Data slices filter large amounts of data in pivot tables without having to first open a list to view the respective filters
- Version recovery supports reuse of accidentally closed datasheets with new templates and chart helpers.
- Backstage view displays all important functions in an expanded status bar.
- Collaborative work on spreadsheets is also possible via a Web App or a free add-on.
- Excel 2010 supports the following formats: .xls, .xlsx, .xlsm, .xlsb, .xltx, .xlt, .xltm, .xml, .xlam, .xla as well as .xlw.
PowerPoint is the all-rounder for creating informative presentations, both privately and especially in business. The Office program offers a wide range of functions and Standard templates, which can be used to quickly create professionally designed slides, even without extensive experience. With just a few clicks, graphics, images and videos can be integrated, giving each presentation an individual character. What's new in PowerPoint 2010:
- The new XML format for presentations is not only more compact, but also more reliable and requires less storage space.
- All elements of a slide are directly integrated into the document in PowerPoint 2010 - for a smooth and delay-free playback.
- SmartArt graphics offer dynamic effects such as smooth transitions, thereby increasing the audience's attention.
- The integration of videos and music brings further variety through a multimedia experience. The function menu allows various options during playback, including endless playback.
- The new Shape tools allow free design of a variety of objects for informative graphics.
This world-wide most popular e-mail client convinces also again in the Office version 2010 by its versatile characteristics, to which not only the sending of mails belongs, but also the administration of contacts, dates as well as tasks and notes. The Microsoft multi-talent provides an extensive collection of functions for this purpose, which meet all the requirements for communication at work, but also privately.
- Adding an e-mail signature to messages: The design options for signatures for e-mail messages include not only text, but also, for example, a personal image or logo, the Electronic Business Card and even an image file of the handwritten signature.
- Using the "Conversations" view, e-mails can be grouped or sorted according to topics / subjects, which creates a better overview in the mailbox. The deletion process can also be applied to the entire conversation.
- QuickSteps allow typical, frequently used routine tasks to be grouped together to automate processes.
- The convenient search functions offer improved filter options - including by category - which can also be saved for reuse.
OneNote is the electronic alternative for extensive note collections - but the program offers a much better overview and is also designed for collaboration with work colleagues via the cloud. Important documents are centrally recorded and are always available, e.g. for preparing presentations, taking notes and internet research. The note-taking program is intuitive and easy to use, including these features:
- OneNote automatically creates a personal notebook that already contains the "General" and "Unfiled Notes" tabs, as well as the preset pages: "Business", "Most Frequently Used", and "News".
- All notebooks can be personalized and divided into further sections, which then appear as tabs under the respective toolbar. These can also be changed again at any time.
- In addition to creating blank pages, there is also the option to use standardized page templates, e.g. "Business", and to subdivide these later into further sections if required.
This desktop publishing software is included specifically in MS Office 2010 Standard and is designed to create high-quality publications for a wide range of areas in a professional and print-ready manner.
- In addition to simple documents such as business cards and greeting cards, it can also be used to create flyers, catalogs for printing as well as informative e-mail newsletters.
- A large selection of templates is available for this purpose, which come very close to the typical appearance of publications and can then be further customized individually.
- Images can be inserted either from the computer, directly from the Internet or as ClipArt via Office.com.
- A number of effects such as shadows, light as well as 3D are available to further manipulate images. Many effects can also be used for text.
System requirements for MS Office 2010 Standard
The Office 2010 Standard Edition is available for download in two versions: 32-bit as well as 64-bit. By default, the 32-bit version is installed on a PC, compatibility problems of the 64-bit version on older computers or operating systems are thus avoided. With 4 GB memory, the 64-bit version offers advantages especially when editing Excel files that are over 2 GB in size. The new ribbon interface also requires more space on the hard disk compared to the previous version. Otherwise, the following minimum requirements apply:
- Operating systems: Windows 7 to max. Windows 10, or min. Windows Server 2003
- Processor: min. 500 MHz - recommended is 1 GHz to be able to use all functions of Microsoft Outlook
- Memory: min. 256 MB RAM - 512 MB recommended to use all Outlook services
- Hard disk space: min. 3.5 GB
- Image resolution: min. 1.024 x 576, min. graphics card with DirectX9c acceleration
Buy MS Office 2010 Standard cheap at Wiresoft in our online store
This Office 2010 Standard Edition is not available in conventional trade, because it is otherwise only offered as a volume license for companies. In the Wiresoft online store, the Office 2010 Standard software is also available as a single-user license, as a purchase and without any further subscription obligations; for you, therefore, there is only a one-time cost when you purchase through Wiresoft, and you acquire a full version of the program, which has the identical scope of programs as they are included in the corresponding Office volume license.
Buy software safely at Wiresoft: MS Office 2010 Standard is not only available at Wiresoft at a particularly low price, the purchase is also convenient via instant download and also secure: this single-user license of Office 2010 Standard was part of a larger volume license, such as Microsoft offers only to larger companies. The purchase of a volume license includes the right to resell surplus software licenses or the entire volume license - regardless of whether individual or all licenses were not used. With the sale, the volume license is broken up and converted into individual licenses - whereby these are referred to as used software. This splitting has no effect on the functionality or the scope of the included programs.
Buying software from Wiresoft is an affordable way for our customers to purchase office editions such as MS Standard 2010. Therefore, in addition to self-employed and SMEs, private users also benefit from our low-cost software offer!
Wiresoft sells only full program versions of MS Office Standard or other Microsoft Office versions and programs that are identical to the original Microsoft products; they come exclusively from legal sources.
Buying Office 2010 Standard as used software in Wiresoft Software Shop does not mean any legal risk for you, because trading with used software is allowed by law, which has been confirmed by numerous judgments.
You can install this Office 2010 Standard software immediately on your PC after completing the purchase process and the download and activate it with the included volume license key - (MAK) - and use it to its full extent.
In Wiresoft Software-Shop you can find Office 2010 Standard Edition as well as other Office editions and versions and other Microsoft programs for sale. If you have any questions about Office 2010 Standard or any other Microsoft Office software, please feel free to contact us by e-mail, phone or chat.