Microsoft Office 2016 - for efficient office and business organization
Like its predecessor, the Office suite 2016 once again offers all the necessary functions to organize and manage all tasks in modern everyday business - and much more: MS Office 2016 supports users with many practical tools that can also be used intuitively, which accelerate and at the same time facilitate the successful completion of projects.
These include, in particular, the intelligent "Insights" wizards, a new search feature that links several Office directly to the Bing search index, and "Tell Me", which supports inexperienced users in particular when editing documents.
Furthermore, the Office software further optimizes collaborative work on documents and their provision in real time. Whether in the office, at home or on the road, OneDrive and SharePoint connect all users in the cloud and also make the sharing of data particularly flexible. This is possible immediately by clicking on the relevant button in the ribbon bar and files are transferred to the cloud immediately.
Office 2016 has also made a few changes in terms of eye-friendliness: New Office designs are available for the 2016 version: Users can now also display Office windows in "Dark Gray" with strong contrasts or in the "Colored" design with a modern look.
Of course, there are also many practical optimizations and new interesting features in the respective programs available per Office edition that are worth getting to know and trying out.
Microsoft Office 2016 is available in the Wiresoft Software Shop at a reasonable price as a single license for the Standard and Professional editions. The following overview shows you the full range of benefits that Office 2016 offers you when you buy it.
New features in the Office 2016 programs
Office 2016 supplements the previous version with a number of individual functions, some of which are also available across programs and provide the user with useful support in their work.
Office 2016 - "You wish" (Tell Me) - for Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and Access
In the Office 2016 ribbon, there is an operating assistant called "Tell Me" (German: "Sie wünschen"), recognizable by an icon in the shape of a light bulb. To use it, users simply type what they want to find or do into the input field next to it, and the assistant shows the corresponding procedure or offers further support.
Buy Office 2016 - Insights - for Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
To check terms or facts that are in an Office document, or to get explanations, it is enough to mark them and then click to get corresponding search results with the Bing-supported Intelligent Search. These are then displayed in the side panel of the Office window.
Office 2016 - Simplified sharing - for Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Documents in the Office programs Excel, Word and PowerPoint can now be shared even more easily, including individual rights assignment. Users simply click the "Share" button in the ribbon to do so.
Office 2016 - Improved version history - for Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Especially when several colleagues work together on the same document, it is important that earlier versions remain available. With the "Version History" function, these can be easily displayed and, of course, the respective editing states can be restored.
Office 2016 - New chart types - for Word, Excel and PowerPoint
With the help of the newly integrated chart types TreeMap, Waterfall, Pareto (column chart), Histogram, Box Chart and Sunburst in Office, users have additional informative graphics at their disposal with which statistical as well as hierarchical and economic data can be clearly visualized.
Office 2016 - OneDrive integration - for Word, Excel and PowerPoint
With the integration of OneDrive in Office 2016, users can now access Office documents from anywhere and also from any device by saving them to OneDrive. This makes it possible to work on them from anywhere without having to save them locally on a PC or similar or USB stick beforehand - even together with others.
Office 2016 - Data Loss Protection (DLP) - for Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The DLP function is now also available in Office 2016 for all Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents via SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business. This allows administrators to centrally create and manage content creation and sharing policies for documents. End users can be notified or restrictions placed on the release of a document if the app identifies a potential risk.
Program-specific individual functions in Office 2016
In addition to these overarching functions, Office 2016 also provides individual new functions as well as improvements for the programs available per edition:
New Word features in Office 2016
The following features make collaborative work on a Word document even more productive:
- Real-time input: If several colleagues are working together on the same Word document, the real-time input shows where they are currently making changes, so that these can be checked or tracked immediately.
- Save in pinned folder: By pinning a folder to a Word document, users can access it and the documents more quickly and conveniently via a jumplist.
- Comment function: Text processing with Word 2016 is now much more convenient with the improved function, since not only all comments are located in the relevant Word document, but these can also be replied to directly without having to write an extra e-mail. This makes working together on a document even clearer.
- PDF in Word: Instead of copying the content of a PDF, it is even easier in Word for Office 2016 to open it directly in Word; not only the text, but also all graphic elements are transferred and these can now be freely edited. Finally, this Word file can also be saved again in PDF format.
New Excel functions in Office 2016
In addition to the new chart types already mentioned, Excel also includes enhancements to existing functions as well as new tools:
- Office 2016 - PROGNOSE: With the PROGNOSE.ETS function, it is possible to extrapolate time series in data based on exponential smoothing using the established ETS algorithm (Exponential Smoothing) in order to generate short-term alternative forecasts and then make these available as a so-called forecast sheet.
- Office 2016 - Interactive Charts in Pivot Tables: These newly integrated business intelligence software solutions provide a better overview, especially for complex pivot tables. This includes functions such as the automatic grouping of temporal values according to quarters or months, as well as drill-down navigation, as is frequently used in Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) in particular.
- Office 2016 - LET function: This makes it possible to name ranges within a formula, which improves computing performance in Excel as well as readability and combinability.
- Office 2016 - View filter: In order to maintain the clarity of an Excel file during collaborative work, the filter view can be used to hide the sorts and filters of other users.
New Outlook features in Office 2016
The following features not only efficiently organize the daily flood of emails, but also make it easier to find content and documents.
- Office 2016 - Overview for file attachments: When sending an attachment in Outlook 2016 via e-mail, the program offers the most recently used documents clearly in a list.
- Office 2016 - Document sharing: Documents can also be shared via OneDrive or SharePoint, including the configuration of sharing permissions.
- Office 2016 - Clutter function: This tool automatically sorts unimportant emails into a separate folder. However, to ensure that they are not overlooked, Outlook sends a daily summary of the emails stored there.
- Office 2016 - Simplified search: Via drop-down list "New search area" the search can be changed by switching the current folder or mailbox.
New PowerPoint functions in Office 2016
Among other things, the new Outlook functions improve time management when presenting and
provide a convenient way to highlight content:
- More concise illustration via brush: To highlight certain elements or processes during a presentation, instead of using a laser pointer or even a wand as before, presenters can use the built-in brush to draw the audience's attention. By doing this in presentation mode, the original PowerPoint presentation remains unchanged.
- Share function: With the clearer design of the share function, presentations can now be published more easily and quickly via social media.
- Timetracking: No more long presentations and difficulties to use the given presentation time efficiently: Timetracking improves personal time management by showing the presenter the time during the presentation, allowing them to react and make adjustments at any time.
New OneNote features in Office 2016
OneNote makes sharing information and ideas with others even more convenient:
- Share notebooks: Important information such as photos, drawings, videos, etc. can be collected and synced in one central location for more efficient collaboration on projects.
- Insert videos: Videos from Office Mix, Vimeo, and YouTube can now be easily integrated into a page in OneNote.
- Create notes directly on a web page: With the new browser for Windows 10, Microsoft Edge, users can easily write notes or highlights on a web page and share them through OneNote.
New Access features in Office 2016
Access also offers some additions in Office 2016. These include the new BigInt data type, which makes the program more compatible with Windows SQL Server, and dBASE support has also been reintroduced. Furthermore, it is now possible to export data sources linked to Access as reference as lists in Excel. Tables can now be easily added on the fly by enabling "Add Tables".
New Publisher features in Office 2016
With its self-explanatory operating concepts and numerous templates, Microsoft's DTP software Publisher 2016 can also be used by beginners to create high-quality-looking print media such as flyers or brochures. Images can be edited directly in the program, print templates can be created to the millimeter and seamlessly used by other software programs and services.
System requirements for Office 2016:
MS Office is available in a 32-bit and a 64-bit version; individual hardware requirements may differ as a result.
- Operating system: Windows 7 or higher, Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2012, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2008 R2
- Processor: x86 or x64 bit processor with at least 1 GHz and SSE2
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (32-bit version), 2 GB RAM (64-bit version)
- Hard disk space: min. 3.0 GB free
- Display: min. 1024 x 768
- Graphics card: DirectX 10 graphics card required for graphics hardware acceleration
Buy MS Office 2016 cheap at Wiresoft in our online store
At Wiresoft you can find the following two editions of the Office 2016 version - with the respective integrated programs:
Office 2016 Standard
- Word 2016
- Excel 2016
- PowerPoint 2016
- Outlook 2016
- Publisher 2016
Office 2016 Professional Plus
- Word 2016
- Excel 2016
- PowerPoint 2016
- OneNote 2016
- Outlook 2016
- Publisher 2016
- Access 2016
When you purchase an edition of Office 2016 with Wiresoft, you benefit from the following additional advantages in addition to the fabulous price of Used Software:
- With every Microsoft Office 2016 license you buy from Wiresoft, you get a software product used exclusively by you alone.
- Any Office software previously used by an initial purchaser was uninstalled when sold to Wiresoft, making the license 100% free and usable again.
- All individual licenses originating from volume licenses have been thoroughly tested by Wiresoft to ensure that they are actually fit for use after purchase.
- Wiresoft as a serious software dealer does not offer trial versions in its online store that are only valid for a limited period of time or have limited functionality.
- When buying licenses from Wiresoft, you can always be sure that you are purchasing an original Microsoft product in compliance with legal regulations and that you are not in a legal gray area.
For any questions about license purchase of Microsoft Office 2016 Standard, Professional or other Microsoft software products feel free to contact us via email, phone or chat.