Microsoft Office 2007 for Windows
Whether in the office or in the comfort of your home office - so that you can work professionally and with focus on your PC, you need a suitable office software package! It includes the most important Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, with which you can perform a wide range of office tasks. The Professional Plus and Enterprise versions ofOffice 2007 also include the database management system and the publishing program from Microsoft. Microsoft offers with its programs an excellent working basis for enterprises as well as private users. Discover various Office functions and profit from favorable software prices! Wiresoft® presents Office 2007, its innovations, products as well as applications in detail.
learn more "
Which programs are included?
Depending on which software version you choose, there are differences regarding the included programs. We explain which applications are available and what tasks they perform.
Word is by far the most widely used word processing program in the world. It is included in the Office package for both Windows and Mac. The program is not only suitable for personal use, but also for business use.
Simply put, Microsoft Word has all the necessary functions to make a written work ready for publication. Besides text formatting, Word also lets you edit documents graphically. Furthermore, the program supports administrative business processes such as the creation of serial letters.
Microsoft Excel is the most widely used spreadsheet program. You can not only create tables, but also perform extensive calculations with formulas and functions. Results can be evaluated using sorting, grouping and filtering functions as well as pivot tables and displayed graphically in charts.
For a better overview, Excel has different workbooks with various tabs. You can create 65,000 tabs per workbook
PowerPoint is a Microsoft program that allows you to create presentations. Like Word and Excel, it is available for Windows and Mac.
Microsoft PowerPoint is considered a page-oriented program, since extensive design options are available for each slide. The design options are very versatile. Whether you want to insert texts, graphics, tables and diagrams or multimedia content such as movies and sounds is entirely up to you. There are numerous effects for the slide transition.
MS Office Access, like the other applications, is available as a stand-alone office application or as part of the Office suite. The software is only available for Windows and is particularly suitable for companies. With Access, you can mainly create and manage database applications. These can be generated both as apps for the PC and applications for the browser. Afterwards, the databases can be made accessible to the respective colleagues.
Microsoft Publisher is a desktop publishing software. It is used for creating print publications, email headlines as well as product presentations. Greeting cards and invitations can also be created. The program differs from MS Word in that in this case the focus is on editing the layout.
The application is aimed at smaller companies and private customers. Since design templates are already included, content can be quickly edited and published.
The MS product range is complemented by the Outlook e-mail service. There you can receive and manage emails once you have set up your mail address.
In addition to the e-mail function, there is also an integrated calendar in which you can have meetings transmitted directly from a mail to the respective date. In this way you avoid errors when transferring the date and time. You can access archived mails and appointments at any time - even without the Internet.
Microsoft Office 2007: Launch and development
- The announcement of a new Office version under the code name "Office 12" was made in 2005.
- On the occasion of the WinHEC (Windows Hardware Engineering Conference) Bill Gates presented Beta 2 on May 23, 2006. The Microsoft beta program was made available for testing. From the end of May to the end of October 2006, the version was downloaded 3.5 million times. In Germany alone, there were 500,000 downloads.
- On September 14, 2006, a Technical Refresh of Beta 2 was presented, which contained some changes to the user interface. In addition, bugs in the Beta 2 version were fixed.
- The beta phase ended on October 30, 2006, and since then the version can no longer be downloaded. Only a few days later, the release to manufacturing concludes the development. The Office 2003 successor appeared on the market for individual users on January 30, 2007, at the same time as the Windows Vista operating system. Businesses could purchase both Office 2007 and Windows Vista as early as November 2006.
- The successor Office 2010 came onto the market in the year of the same name.
- On October 10, 2017, Microsoft discontinued technical support for Office 2007.
These innovations await you
- For the first time, Office 2007 does not have the previously familiar menu structure and the usual toolbars. In this version, the menu structure is replaced by a ribbon. The advantage of this is that the commands are grouped together and these in turn are grouped together in tabs. In this way, the program gains clarity, allowing you to select the desired functions more quickly.
- The Standard tabs of an office application are extended by various bullet points that are available depending on the context. There are two types: Program tabs, which can be selected only in a particular view mode, and context tabs, which are available when working with graphics, tables, and charts, for example.
- Another new feature of Office 2007 is so-called Live Previews. This displays format functions, templates and designs in a real-time preview in the document window.
- Microsoft introduces with the version a new Standard file format (OpenXML), which is based on XML. Previous models of MS Office can open and edit the format using a free converter.
- The compatibility mode allows saving in old file formats. As a result, documents can be read easily with older versions of Office for Windows and Mac.
- Microsoft Office 2007 also introduces a new export format (XPS) that is similar to PDF.
Which Office 2007 version is suitable for which user?
Wiresoft® offers the Office 2007 software in three different versions. We show which ones are available and which one is best suited to the application you are planning to use.
This version is especially suitable for corporate customers. Professional Plus makes your daily work in the office easier. Thanks to a wide range of easy and intuitive programs, you can easily map your company's processes and ensure greater efficiency. The all-round software office solution is available to business customers as a download and is equipped with all applications from the well-known Microsoft product range.
These programs are available for use
- Microsoft Word 2007
- Microsoft Excel 2007
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007
- Microsoft Access 2007
- Microsoft Publisher 2007
- Microsoft Outlook 2007
Whether you're at work or at home, the Enterprise version of Office 2007 lets you get the most out of your work wherever you are. It doesn't matter whether you're using a computer, phone or web browser. The same programs are available as with Professional Plus. At Wiresoft® you get the full version as a single-user license with a second right of use.
Office-Standard-2007 is aimed primarily at home users and small businesses that need a selection of productivity tools. The Standard version is office software with basic programs that allow you to complete tasks quickly and easily. Whether you want to design documents clearly, create spreadsheets or presentations, as well as manage emails, calendar entries and contacts - it's all possible.
These programs are included:
- Microsoft Word 2007
- Microsoft Excel 2007
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007
- Microsoft Outlook 2007
How do I install Office 2007 on Windows 10?
Office 2007 no longer has mainstream support, but you can still install and use it on Windows 10. We'll show you step-by-step how best to proceed:
Install Microsoft Office 2007
- Insert the CD into the drive. If the setup wizard does not start automatically, go to the CD drive and select "SETUP.EXE".
- You will be asked for the product key. Enter it. The product key is usually located on a sticker on the CD case.
- Read the Microsoft Software License Agreement and accept it. Now click on "Next".
- Follow the prompts. After installing Office 2007, you can close the window.
Activate Microsoft Office 2007
In order for all Office programs to continue working smoothly, you still need to activate Office.
- Click on the Microsoft Office button. Next, click on "Options" and "Activate Microsoft Office".
What else you should know
Microsoft Office 2007 no longer has security updates, support options of any kind, or performance and compatibility updates. The vendor, Microsoft, discontinued these services in October 2017. However, it is still possible to use all Office 2007 programs. However, there may be security vulnerabilities. Therefore, discover newer software packages like Office 2013, Office 2016 as well as Office 2019.
For the owners of Apple products, there is also Office for Mac. Whether you are a private user, a student or a company - you will find the right edition for every area of application.
Order MS Office at Wiresoft® - fast and easy
Order Office 2007 easily in the Wiresoft® online store! With us you benefit not only from affordable prices, but also from first-class working products. You wonder why software licenses are so cheap with us compared to other suppliers? This question can be answered easily. We acquire used licenses in the course of takeovers, mergers or bankruptcies and offer them at a reduced price. The recycling principle of used software is worthwhile for both the selling and the purchasing companies. The big advantage for you: All Microsoft Office 2007 applications can be used without any restrictions!
Since the delivery of the goods is carried out exclusively by digital means, there are no additional costs for you. The MS Office package will be available to you after a maximum of 24 hours. Pay comfortably with a payment method of your choice. We offer prepayment, PayPal, credit card, instant bank transfer and purchase on account.