MICROSOFT OFFICE MAC 2016 STANDARD
Available as instant download
- Item no: SW10014
- Manufacturer no: 3YF-00090
- Duration: Permanently valid
- Language: All languages
- Country zone: US
Are you a business customer
or do you have legal questions?
I am here for you.
Microsoft Licensing Professional (MLP)
|Scope of delivery||Download + License|
|Delivery time||Few minutes|
|MacOS||High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan|
The comprehensive Microsoft software package Office 2016 is also available for the Mac. In the Standard-Edition it contains the proven programs Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook as well as OneNote. In the Mac version MS Office 2016 offers a thorough revision of the previous components, with an optimized adaptation to OS X, while retaining the typical user interface known from Windows with its typical layout. User can thus write texts, create calculations, design presentations as well as manage e-mails and process notes as usual, without having to do without the familiar features of the Mac system. Also in Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac the keyboard shortcuts known from the Windows version have been adopted, which is a relief especially for those users who switch between the two operating systems.
For further questions about the product, please contact our customer service.
Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac - the efficient office and business software
The comprehensive Microsoft software package Office 2016 is also available for the Mac. The Standard contains the proven programs Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote. In the Mac version, MS Office 2016 offers a thorough revision of the previous components, with optimized adaptation to OS X, while retaining the typical Windows user interface with its typical layout. Users can write texts, create calculations, design presentations, manage e-mails and process notes as usual, without having to forego the familiar features of the Mac system. Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac also includes the key combinations familiar from the Windows version, which makes life easier for users switching between the two operating systems.
In particular, Office 2016 Mac optimizes cross-platform compatibility between documents created in Windows and those created in OS X by providing greater consistency of presentation. This is especially beneficial for collaboration and document sharing, not only between Windows and Mac users, but also in the cloud - where Office prefers to offer the Microsoft Cloud OneDrive.
However, the Mac version of MS Office 2016 Standard differs from the Windows version in a few points: The Microsoft Publisher and Microsoft Access applications are not included in Office for Mac 2016; also missing are the two new functions "Intelligent Search" - "Insights" - and "What do you want to do? - "Tell Me" - and the new chart types added in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
But even in the applications available in Office for Mac 2016, there are still many convenient enhancements and exciting new features to help you get the job done.
Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac is available in the Wiresoft Software Shop as a low-priced single license for the Edition Standard. Below is an overview of the full range of benefits that Office 2016 for Mac offers when you purchase it.
New features in each application in Office 2016 for Mac
Many new features in Office 2016 for Mac are also available across applications in the three individual applications Excel, Word, and PowerPoint to support cross-application work on documents.
Simplified document release
To share documents even more easily, users simply click on the "Share" button in the menu bar. Reading and editing rights can also be assigned individually.
Improved version history of documents
When working on a document together with several colleagues, it is important that the older versions of the document remain available. Using the "Version History" function, these versions can not only be displayed immediately, but the corresponding states can also be restored for further use.
OneDrive integration also for Mac
OneDrive's integration with Office 2016 for Mac means that Mac users can now access an Office stored on OneDrive from any device, regardless of location. This eliminates the need to store them locally on a PC or similar or USB stick as before.
Data Loss Protection (DLP)
OneDrive also makes the DLP feature in Office 2016 for Mac available for Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents. In particular, administrators can use DLP to centrally create and manage policies that set policies and notices for data security when creating and sharing documents with other users and display them when the app detects a potential risk.
Single features in Office 2016 for Mac applications
In addition to these new features that are available in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Office 2016 for Mac includes several new features and improvements for the other individual applications available in the Standard:
New Word features in Office 2016 for Mac
The following functions in particular facilitate the joint work of several users on a Word document:
- Real-time input: If several users are working on the same Word document, the real-time input can show you where each user is currently making changes, so that you can immediately follow and check them.
- Comment function: With the improved comment function, text editing in Word 2016 is now much clearer and more efficient, as a Word document now contains all the comments of the various participants.
- Saving in the attached folder: A Word document can now be optically attached to the folder in question, so that every user can access this folder and the documents it contains even more quickly and easily via a jump list (jumplist).
- PDF in Word: To transfer the contents of a PDF into Word, it is no longer necessary to copy and paste the PDF - which can be a tedious task - in Word for Office 2016 for Mac: all you have to do is open the PDF directly in Word to transfer not only the text but also all graphic elements. These and can now be freely edited in Word. If the Word document is to be made available again as a PDF, it can also be saved in this format again.
New Excel features in Office 2016 for Mac
Excel 2016 for Mac includes the following enhancements to existing features as well as new tools:
- PROGNOSE.ETS: With the PROGNOSE.ETS function, time series can be extrapolated into data using exponential smoothing with the ETS (Exponential Smoothing) algorithm established among users. The function is used to generate short-term alternative forecasts, which can also be made available as a forecast sheet.
- LET function: With LET it is now possible to name individual ranges within a formula; this improves not only the computing power but also the readability and combinability in Excel.
- View filter: Especially when working together on an Excel document, it is often important to be able to display only certain views - e.g. your own, to get a better overview. The filter view can now be used to hide the sortings and filters of other users.
New Outlook features in Office 2016 for Mac
Mac users who like to use Outlook to organize email and appointments will appreciate the following new features that not only sort the daily flood of email, but also make finding content and documents much easier.
- Overview for file attachments: If an e-mail is to be sent with a file attachment, Outlook 2016 for Mac displays all recently used documents clearly in a list.
- Sharing documents: Mac users of OneDrive can easily share documents with others, including individual configuration of sharing permissions for reading and editing, etc.
- Clutter function: This tool is an important aid for sorting large volumes of e-mail and thus separating the wheat from the chaff: It automatically sorts unimportant e-mails into a separate folder and sends a daily summary of the e-mails stored there via Outlook so that they are not overlooked.
- Simplified search: To change the current folder or mailbox when searching for content, simply use the "New search area" drop-down list to change the search.
New PowerPoint features in Office 2016 for Mac
The new Outlook features in Office Standard for Mac include practical ways to improve time management during a presentation and to highlight content:
- Timetracking: Put an end to the stress of presentations with a tight time frame: Timetracking improves time management and helps to use a given presentation period efficiently, because it shows the available time during the presentation; this allows the user to react accordingly and adjust his presentation at any time.
- More concise hints by brush tool: Instead of using a laser pointer or even a stick during a presentation to point out certain elements or sequences, users can now use the integrated brush tool to draw the attention of the audience by highlighting important elements in color. This only happens in presentation mode, so the original PowerPoint file remains unchanged.
- Share function: The Share function in PowerPoint has been improved so that presentations can now be published even more easily and quickly via social media.
New OneNote features in Office 2016 for Mac
OneNote - the notebook from Office, makes jotting down, editing and sharing important ideas with others even more convenient:
- Share notebooks: All relevant information about a project, such as photos, drawings, videos, etc. can be centrally collected and synchronized with others in the new OneNote, improving project collaboration.
- Inserting videos: Even videos from Vimeo and YouTube can now be easily integrated into a page with OneNote.
- Create notes directly on a website: Mac users using the Microsoft Browser Edge can easily write notes or markups on a web page and share them with OneNote.
System requirements for Office 2016 for Mac Standard
Office 2016 for Mac is only available in the 64-bit version. In addition, the retail version of Office 2016 for Mac is not available for iOS on iPhones.
- Processor: Intel processor
- Operating system: Mac OS, at least version 10.10 (Yosemite) up to version Mac OS 10.12.6 (Sierra)
- Working memory: at least 4 GB RAM
- Hard drive space: 6 GB in HFS+ format (also: Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
- Display: 1,280 x 800 minimum
Buy MS Office 2016 for Mac at a low price in the online shop at Wiresoft
At Wiresoft you can find the Standard Office 2016 for Mac - with the integrated applications:
- Word 2016
- Excel 2016
- PowerPoint 2016
- Outlook 2016
- OneNote 2016
When you purchase the Standard of Office 2016 for Mac, Wiresoft offers you the following additional benefits in addition to our low price for used software:
- With the purchase of each Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac Standard, Wiresoft provides you with a software product that you use exclusively by yourself.
- Every license of an Office software used by a first-time buyer was deleted when it was sold to Wiresoft, so that it is 100% free and usable again.
- The individual licenses for Office for Mac, which come from volume licenses, have been thoroughly tested by Wiresoft to ensure that they can be used properly.
- Wiresoft, as a serious software dealer, does not offer test versions in its online shop which are valid for a limited period of time or which have restricted functions.
- Whenever you buy from Wiresoft, you can always be absolutely sure that you are buying an original Microsoft software product that complies with the legal requirements, so that you are not in a legal grey area.
If you have any questions about purchasing Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac Standard or other available Microsoft software products, please contact us by email, phone or chat.