MICROSOFT WORD 2013
Available as instant download
- Item no: SW10121
- Manufacturer no: 021-10257
- Duration: Permanently valid
- Language: All languages
- Country zone: US
Are you a business customer
or do you have legal questions?
I am here for you.
Microsoft Licensing Professional (MLP)
|Scope of delivery||Download + License|
|Delivery time||Few minutes|
With Microsoft Word 2013 users have an extensively revised version of the classic software for word processing at their disposal - for the professional creation of documents in the office as well as at school, in studies or in the private sector. The large functional range of Microsoft Word 2013 made it easy for experienced User as well as beginners to compose clearly structured continuous texts, letters, but also other types of written documents without prior knowledge in the twinkling of an eye. A comprehensive portfolio of practical features, supports users in the text creation, such as the automatic spell check or the tools for formatting, including many templates. The intuitive and user interface of Microsoft Word 2013 is also particularly user-friendly and makes its immediate use especially easy. Due to its compatibility with Windows 7, MS Word 2013 can also be used on many older PS.
For further questions about the product, please contact our customer service.
MS Word 2013 - versatile options for simple word processing, also as a stand-alone program
With Microsoft Word 2013, users have an extensively revised version of the classic software for word processing at their disposal - for the professional creation of documents in the office as well as at school, in studies or in the private sector. The wide range of functions in Microsoft Word 2013 makes it easy for both experienced User users and beginners to create clearly structured continuous texts, letters and other types of written documents in no time at all.
A comprehensive portfolio of practical features, supports users in the text creation, such as the automatic spell check or the tools for formatting, including many templates. The intuitive and user interface of Microsoft Word 2013 is also particularly user-friendly and makes its immediate use especially easy. Compatibility with Windows 7 means that MS Word 2013 can also be used on many older PS.
In addition to the tools familiar from previous Word versions, which have been optimized, Word 2103 offers a particularly clear arrangement of all available text options in the revised ribbon. Supplemented by many new functions and features, which among other things improve the reader friendliness as well as also support the joint work on texts in the Cloud, the software also offers the use on tablets and smartphones via touch-optimized operation.
Word 2103 is availablefrom Wiresoft - particularly practical - as a single program for single User. This gives you Word with the same range of functions as the program included in Office Suite 2013. Below you will find an overview of the most important features and enhancements.
Discover all important innovations in Word 2013 with just a few clicks
If you want to easily find out about all the important new features in Word 2013, you will find them immediately when you open the program. Clicking F1 opens the Word help system, where users will find the help topic "Innovations in Word 2013" under "Getting started" with a summary of the most important new features in Word 2013. These include:
- When starting Word, a list of all recently used documents is displayed in the left column. If a document is not listed there, the list can be expanded by clicking on "Open more documents".
- The new tab "Design" (Layout) contains all designs and style sheets integrated in Word 2013 including the corresponding commands to adapt the available designs to personal requirements.
- "Welcome back": Word remembers the place in a document where a User last worked. By clicking on the welcome message it will be displayed immediately.
- A new editing view "Simple Markup" highlights corrections with a discreet simple line in the margin. Clicking on this line toggles between the "Simple Markup" view and the display of all markups.
- Headings formatted using an integrated style sheet can be displayed either expanded or reduced: Clicking on the arrow to the left then shows or hides the associated text.
- PDF documents can be opened directly in Word 2013 and converted into editable Word files. After editing, these can be saved again in PDF format.
- When opening a document created with an older version of Word, Word 2013 displays it in compatibility mode. This makes it possible to edit the document without the new Word functions, so that it can then be edited again with the older version of Word.
In addition, there are many other functions for the integration of images and graphics, concentrated reading, online collaboration and use on touch devices:
Real-time layout in Word 2013
Inserting and placing images and graphics in a Word document is made even easier in the 2013 version, and at the same time clearer with the various layout functions:
- Layout options are displayed in the form of an icon as soon as an image or similar has been inserted into a document, and can be opened with a click. Various settings are now available to precisely adjust the display of the image and the text flow.
- For this purpose, the live layout offers a real-time preview, which immediately shows the result of the selected settings, these can then be undone immediately, if desired.
- The new alignment guides make it easier to arrange and move photos or diagrams in the text.
- For editing diagrams, Word also provides several buttons directly next to the respective selected graphic.
New reading mode in Word 2013
Word offers a better reading experience in many respects with the new reading mode, which provides a much better overview:
- Documents are displayed on the screen in columns that are easier to read. Depending on the selected page width and zoom factor, the text is displayed in one or two columns. You can also scroll through the text using the left and right arrow icons.
- Word displays several documents as tabs.
- On the left side of the page, the headings are displayed as a navigation aid. There you can jump directly to the desired page by clicking on the corresponding heading. This sidebar can also display the page preview. To do this, just click on "Pages".
- Almost all editing tools can be hidden to distract the reader as little as possible. However, some practical tools, such as "Define" (Define), "Translate" (Translate) or "Search on the Web" (Search with Bing) can still be displayed via the context menu; also "Comment" for inserting comments and "Highlight" for markers in the text.
- Readers can search for specific terms using the integrated search function; all hit results are displayed in the left sidebar under "Results". By clicking on a search result, Word takes the reader directly to the relevant page.
- The tables, diagrams and images contained in a Word doc can be enlarged to fill the screen by double-clicking with the mouse or double-tapping with the finger. By double-clicking or double-tapping outside the respective element, the zoom view is reduced again.
- When using the reading mode again, Word shows exactly the position in a document where this user was last. This also works for documents that were opened online on another computer.
- To switch back to edit mode, simply click on the "View / Edit Document" command.
Online functions in Word 2013
Word 2013 also supports collaborative work on documents in Cloud. These can be shared via SharePoint or OneDrive and also edited jointly by multiple users at the same time. When synchronizing changes to a jointly edited document, those that were saved first are adopted directly. In the case of subsequent changes by another User, the corresponding text passage is marked and the versions are then merged by saving again. In the event of a conflict, Word points this out and supports the user in resolving this problem manually. Furthermore, the online functions also include the integration of social media. The following functions and features are available in Word 2013:
- Backstage View: This now has a new "Account" command in the "File" tab. User can log in here with their Microsoft account and, for example, change their account data, but also set the background and design of Word and integrate the respective services used via it. Tasks for specific files can thus be organized via the Backstage view.
- The integration of Microsoft SkyDrive offers further options for opening, saving and sharing documents: In the Backstage view, you can choose between managing a document locally and saving or opening it on Microsoft SkyDrive.
- To share the document saved there with other User users, a link can be sent or the document can be made available in the respective social networks.
- When sending a link to a document, recipients can view it in their web browser as long as it is presented online on the author's computer.
- Adding online graphics from the web has become even clearer and easier in Word 2013, where User can choose to download photos and clip art from Office.com, search for images online via the Microsoft search engine Bing, or access image files via various social media services or SkyDrive.
- This also applies to videos from the web: These can be inserted into a document via Bing or YouTube, for example, where they can also be played directly.
Word using 2013 on devices with touchscreens
Word 2013 can also be easily used on tablets as well as Windows 8 smartphones. To do this, User only need to activate the finger input mode in the toolbar for DeepL access; in doing so, they can also enlarge the display of the interface elements and set more space between the individual buttons and commands.
System requirements for Microsoft Word 2013
Word 2013 is available for download in two versions: 32-bit and 64-bit. Individual hardware requirements may differ as a result.
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows Server 2008/ 2012/ 2012 R2 /2016 /2019/ 2022
- Processor: min. 1 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB (32 bit) or 2 GB 64 bit)
- Hard disk space: 3 GB
- Image resolution: min. 1,024 x 576, card with Direct X10 acceleration
Microsoft Word 2013 as a single program of the Office-Suite buy cheap at Wiresoft
Word is a typical fixed part of every Microsoft Office -suite, therefore it is usually not available separately. However, at Wiresoft you can buy MS Word 2013 as a standalone program - unlike most other software stores - and at a particularly low price!
The single-user license of Word 2013 offered at Wiresoft is identical to the version included in Office Suite 2013. Anyone who wants to use only Word without the other Office programs, such as self-employed persons or small companies, can thus benefit from all the advantages of the Word 2013 version - and save money.
Besides Word 2013 you can also find many other Microsoft software single licenses in the Wiresoft software store, which you can buy there at a special price. These original Microsoft products were often part of a larger volume license used by companies. With the resale to us, their unrestricted usage rights were released again. As a result, you as a buyer do not enter a legal gray area. This is because any previously installed software, including the associated license, was deleted beforehand, so that it can be used again freely by a new User. Wiresoft as a reputable software dealer offers all products offered in the online store Microsoft exclusively as full versions, which can thus be used for an unlimited period of time and without any restrictions in terms of functions.
Do you have any questions about Word 2013 or any other Office program? Then benefit from our competent advice and contact us simply by e-mail, phone or chat.