MICROSOFT OUTLOOK 2013
Available as instant download
- Item no: SW10038
- Manufacturer no: 543-06057
- Duration: Permanently valid
- Language: All languages
- Country zone: US
Are you a business customer
or do you have legal questions?
I am here for you.
Microsoft Licensing Professional (MLP)
|Scope of delivery||Download + License|
|Delivery time||Few minutes|
The daily management of e-mails, private and Business-contacts, as well as the organization of important appointments and tasks - with Outlook 2013, the proven Microsoft Office -program, all these tasks can be efficiently managed, which belong to the typical areas of modern business life. The intuitive and particularly user-friendly Desktop-view of Outlook 2013 offers all the prerequisites for a productive work experience, which is complemented by a multitude of practical features and optimally supports both professionals and inexperienced users in completing all tasks quickly and easily. For example, virtual folders can be set up to filter more than just e-mail traffic when searching for specific content.
For further questions about the product, please contact our customer service.
Microsoft Outlook 2013 - the proven Office software for comprehensive communication in the office and everyday life - as a stand-alone program
The daily management of e-mails, private and Business-contacts, as well as the organization of important appointments and tasks - with Outlook 2013, the proven Microsoft Office -program, all these tasks can be efficiently managed, which belong to the typical areas of modern business life.
The intuitive and particularly user-friendly Desktop-view of Outlook 2013 offers all the prerequisites for a productive work experience, which is complemented by a multitude of practical features and optimally supports both professionals and inexperienced users in completing all tasks quickly and easily. For example, virtual folders can be set up to search for specific content and filter more than just e-mail traffic.
Outlook in contrast to the previous version,2013 offers a much clearer interface. One particularly striking feature is that the navigation bar for e-mails, contacts and calendars has been moved to the bottom of the window, leaving more space for other content. Nevertheless, all typical functions for handling e-mail traffic as well as tasks, contacts and calendar entries are still directly available there.
Thanks to the optimization of the touch functions in Outlook 2013, the software can now also be used comfortably on various end devices such as tablets and smartphones.
Outlook 2013 is a regular part of the MS Office editions and therefore not available separately (or only by subscription). Through the Wiresoft Offer to purchase Outlook 2013 as a stand-alone program, even users who do not have a Office 2013 version installed have the option of using this communication software on their PC.
In addition, the version Outlook 2013 offers the advantage that this program also runs under older Microsoft operating systems from Windows 7. This is a great advantage especially for those users who do not have the current operating system or would like to switch to it.
In the Wiresoft online store you will find the 2013 version of MS Outlook as well as the latest and other versions of the software at a reasonable price for purchase as a single-user license as well as the other Office programs. An overview of the most important functions and features in Outlook 2013 can be found below.
Presentation of the most important functions in Outlook 2013
The modern Business everyday life includes a multitude of tasks, which together make up a comprehensive, successful communication with business partners: This includes not only sending and archiving emails, but also organizing and coordinating tasks, projects and contacts. Outlook 2013 bundles all these functions, each of which is required for this purpose.
The DeepL access bar represents the command center of the Outlook interface, located at the bottom. Here users can switch between all the main features of Outlook with one click: from e-mails to calendar, people or tasks. The DeepL access bar is complemented by the standard tabs, which offer a suitable selection of tools and options to perform the task, depending on the task area. The order and selection as well as the number of buttons (icons) of the DeepL access bar can be adjusted and thus individualized as desired.
The message list also contains a number of commands for frequently used actions: With just one click, for example, messages can be marked as important, read as well as unread, or even deleted.
Furthermore, the following functions and tools, for example, make it easier to use Outlook 2013:
- E-mail messages can be equipped with a digital signature, which then automatically appears at the end of each e-mail. Many options are available for this: in addition to conventional text with the address and a portrait of the sender, the sender's electronic business card, a company logo or even an image of the handwritten signature can be displayed.
- Reminders are displayed as pop-up windows, so that an important appointment is never overlooked. Not only calendar entries, but also contacts and e-mail messages can be set up as reminders in Outlook.
- The management of tasks or to-do lists in Outlook 2013 makes it possible to combine different lists, display them as reminders and also track their status.
- Website mailboxes allow central management of e-mails and projects: By connecting from Outlook, Exchange and SharePoint all members of a team get access to calendars, tasks and project folders, which can thus be managed from anywhere.
- Searching for specific entries, such as contacts, tasks and other content, is now very easy in Outlook 2013 by setting up a virtual search folder: When starting a search, all e-mails or items are searched according to a specific criterion, and the filtered search results are then displayed collectively in this virtual folder. For example, this also makes it possible to search only for all unread e-mails in all folders of a Outlook mailbox.
The following intelligent features also simplify many frequently occurring tasks through clear displays and automatic functions:
- Faster overview of e-mail traffic: the inbox can be set up to display the first three lines of text from an incoming e-mail, instead of just the first few words as before. This means that recipients do not have to open every e-mail to find out about the content, but are already given a brief insight.
- Replying to an email is even faster with a comment embedded in it. With just one click, the reply can be entered directly in the reading area. Via Lync, it is also possible to talk to the sender immediately in a chat in real time.
- It quickly happens in the hectic of everyday office life that you want to send the recipient a PDF or another attachment - which is the actual reason for the message, but forget to include it in the e-mail. With a pop-up warning, Outlook reminds you when one is mentioned in the text but accidentally not attached.
- The "People Card" (also: "Persons") function already integrated in Windows Phone is now also available in Outlook 2013. It automatically collects all the relevant elements for a particular contact, such as e-mail address and telephone numbers, but also information about the relevant companies and messages in social networks such as Facebook and Twitter, and compiles them clearly. The People Card can be used in Outlook to coordinate appointments, send e-mails or call a person directly via it.
- The calendar view now also includes a local weather forecast, if perhaps weather plays a role when planning certain appointments, e.g. outdoo events.
- Outlook 2013 already includes support for Exchange ActiveSync, so a special connector add-in is no longer needed to connect to Outlook.com (hotmail.com). It is also possible to synchronize content in Outlook on Desktop with that in Outlook.com.
- The new MeetingNotes function also offers the option of immediately creating a note in OneNote from an appointment in the Outlook calendar. This note will then automatically contain the date, time and number of participants - exactly as specified in the Outlook calendar entry.
- When using Outlook for iOS or Outlook for Android, drafts of emails are also automatically synchronized with the mobile device, so that these messages are also available on the go.
System requirements for Microsoft Outlook 2013
The Office program Outlook 2013 is offered for download by Microsoft in 32-bit and 64-bit versions. The 32-bit version of Outlook 2013 is supported by the following operating systems Windows-Operating systems Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
In addition to the aforementioned operating systems, the 64-bit version of Outlook 2013 is also supported by Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012.
Depending on the bit version, there are also additional hardware requirements for working space and hard disk space. The following minimum requirements must be observed during installation:
- Operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2 /2016 /2019 /2022
- Processor: min. 1 GHz or faster - x86- or x64-bit processor
- Memory (RAM): at least 1 GB (32-bit); 2 GB (64-bit)
- Hard disk: min. 3 GB
- Screen: Minimum resolution 1,024 x 576 pixels
- DirectX10 capable graphics card
- Multi-touch functionality optimized for Windows 8
Microsoft Outlook 2013 at Wiresoft buy cheap individually
MS Outlook 2013 is a typical part of the usual MS Office editions 2013 and therefore in the usual trade not available individually, but only together with a Office package or as a paid subscription version. In the Wiresoft online store, Outlook 2013 program can also be purchased individually - as a purchase version, without any obligations to a subscription with frequent software updates; when purchasing from Wiresoft, only the one-time costs are incurred . In this case you purchase the usual full version of the program, with identical functionality as the software component included in Office 2013, the only difference being that this Outlook 2013 is a single license that is used exclusively by you.
Secure software purchase with Wiresoft: Buying Outlook 2013 or any other Office program at Wiresoft is cheap, convenient and secure: because this Outlook 2013 software is a single-user license, which was part of a larger volume license, as usually purchased and used only by larger companies. Every company acquires the right to sell surplus software licenses upon purchase - e.g. to Wiresoft. It does not play a role whether these are not used and/or were, or whether this was replaced by a newer program version and/or or by a general adjustment of the hardware or an update of the operating system no longer supported. By the sale the volume license was dissolved and converted into single licenses - these are then called used software or used software. However, the splitting has no effect on their functionality, moreover, a software is not subject to wear and tear. Wiresoft therefore sells only full program versions of Outlook 2013 and other versions or Microsoft programs that are identical to the original versions available from Microsoft and also come from legal sources.
Therefore, when you purchase Outlook 2013 as used software with Wiresoft, you do not take any legal risk, as the trade of used software is expressly permitted by law.
This Outlook 2013 software can be installed by you immediately after the completed purchase process and the download to your PC and activated with the supplied volume license key -Multi-Activation-Key (MAK) - and used immediately without time or other restrictions.
The software purchase of Microsoft programs over Wiresoft is for our customers an economically advantageous solution, in order to be able to use these usually expensive or individually normally not available programs. Not only freelancers and private users, but also SMEs benefit from our favorable software offer, because they not only get all the advantages that make up Outlook 2013, but also save money on the purchase!
The Wiresoft software store has many other Office programs available for purchase, in addition to current and older versions of Outlook 2013, as well as other Microsoft programs. If you have any questions regarding MS Outlook 2013 or any other Microsoft program, simply use our competent advice via e-mail, phone or chat.