MICROSOFT EXCEL 2013
Available as instant download
- Item no: SW10033
- Manufacturer no: 065-07304
- Duration: Permanently valid
- Language: All languages
- Country zone: US
|Scope of delivery||Download + License|
|Delivery time||Few minutes|
The proven and powerful spreadsheet program Microsoft Excel 2013 convinces in the current version with its numerous new and practical features, which raise the analysis of data to a new level. Business-Users, as well as students and pupils, will benefit from the powerful functions for processing data, as well as from the many options for presenting it informatively according to various aspects. The intuitive and user-friendly interface of Microsoft Excel 2013 allows even inexperienced users to quickly and easily get started with the program.
For further questions about the product, please contact our customer service.
Microsoft Excel 2013 as a purchase version
The proven and powerful spreadsheet program Microsoft Excel 2013 convinces in its current version with its numerous new and practical features, which raise the analysis of data to a new level. Business-Users, as well as students and pupils, will benefit from the powerful functions for processing data, as well as from the many options for presenting it informatively according to various aspects. The intuitive and user-friendly user interface of Microsoft Excel 2013 allows even inexperienced users to get started with the program quickly and easily.
One of the highlights of Excel 2013 is the flash preview feature: it automatically recognizes patterns in tables and makes suggestions for automatic additions. In addition, Microsoft Excel 2013 not only offers the new Strict Open XML file format with the extension .xlsx, but also a compatibility mode to ensure the use of older Excel documents.
From a technical point of view, theExcel 2013 version has the advantage that it still runs under Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008. This means that the software can also be used on older computers - an advantage especially for private users and self-employed persons, but also for smaller companies that are looking for an economical solution to cover their software needs.
At the same time, Excel 2013 also offers the option of using Microsoft SkyDrive to store Excel worksheets and sheets online, so that they are also available at Cloud and can be shared with other users via SharePoint and also edited by them.
Excel 2103 is available from Wiresoft at a reasonable price as a stand-alone program in the purchase version. The following overview presents the most important features and enhancements of Excel 2013.
Excel 2013 - Presentation of the most important innovations
The proven spreadsheet software has new tools in the 2013 Standard version that support users even better in processing and analyzing large amounts of data. For example, Excel 2013 recognizes patterns during the processing of data sets, suggests suitable diagrams and offers tools for direct processing.
Wizards make it easier to use Excel 2013
Even the basic settings of Excel 2013 are designed in such a way that functions are clearly arranged and, thanks to a number of presets, many configurations can be automatically adopted when creating new worksheets, which means time-saving work with the software. Thus, User finds templates for forms and reports, but also for budgets and calendars and others.
The program also recognizes recurring patterns in the processing of data and makes them available automatically. In addition, it offers even more convincing representations of data to facilitate their interpretation from individual points of view, and so on:
- Quick analysis: with the option of immediate data analysis, it is already possible to immediately create a chart or table from the available data with just two steps. The preview shows the selected data in a conditional formatting, e.g. as sparklines or diagram.
- Flash Preview: The Flash Fill Assistant takes over the rest of the work once it has identified which operation a User is about to perform. The user then enters the remaining data in its entirety, following the pattern it has detected in the data. This allows data columns to be filled in a single step.
- Chart Recommendations: This Excel feature recommends the chart types that are best for the data based on the data available and presents them in a comparative manner. Users then only need to select the chart that best matches the preferred presentation. Table Data Sections: This tool makes it much easier to keep track of data in query and other Excel tables. Data slices, previously only available in PivotTable data, are much easier to set up and use, showing the current filter at any given time, so users always know which data they are looking at separately.
- A separate window for each workbook: instead of clicking back and forth between two tabs, each workbook can be displayed in its own window in Excel 2013. This makes it much easier to work on two workbooks at the same time, especially when using a second monitor.
Powerful data analysis in Excel 2013
Above all, Excel 2013 offers powerful tools and functions to efficiently process and use data:
- PivotTables wizard: creating a PivotTable is now even easier with Excel 2013, as the program does this by making several suggestions on how to summarize the selected data, these are complemented by a preview of the layout, so users only need to select the appropriate type that matches the representation they want.
- Creating complex PivotTables: In Excel 2013, it is therefore now possible to create PivotTables based on multiple tables, including the creation of relationships between the individual tables.
- Using field list when creating different layouts of PivotTables: With a single field list, it is now possible in Excel 2013 to create the layout for a PivotTable for which not only one, but now multiple tables can be used. The field list simplifies the following steps: Finding the fields to use for a PivotTable, adding more tables by switching to a new Excel data model, and navigating all the corresponding tables.
- Power Query: MS Office Professional Plus 2013 users can use Power Query to make connections between data from publicly available and internal data sources within an organization.
- Include other data sources: In Excel 2013, data can also be imported from other sources in the form of tables or PivotTables; for example, data feeds such as OData, Windows Azure DataMarket and SharePoint, as well as those from OLE DB providers, can now be used.
- MDX queries: This feature allows relationships between tables from different sources, which can include those linked to an online analytical processing (OLAP) cube, to be established for analysis without having to consolidate them into a single table.
- Timeline feature: Instead of being able to group data from PivotTables or PivotCharts only by date values as before, it is now possible in Excel 2013 to filter them interactively and display them on a timeline for different time periods.
- Drilldown, Drillup and Crossdrill: These features make it easier to navigate to different levels of PivotTable or PivotChart hierarchies: For example, Drilldown can be used to display detailed levels in a more differentiated way, while Drillup can be used to navigate to a higher level.
New Excel file format Strict Open XML
Excel 2013 also features a new file format called Strict Open XML workbook with the extension .xlsx, in which data can now be opened and saved. Tables formatted with .xlsx offer, among other things, the advantage that ISO8601 date values are also read and written, thus the leap year problem for the year 1900 known from previous versions has also been fixed.
New chart tools in Excel 2013
In addition to the "Recommended Charts" button already described, which suggests charts that are preferably suitable for displaying data based on the current selection of data, Excel 2013 also contains a number of other functions for editing charts. These include three newly integrated chart buttons that make it even easier to change typical elements such as title, label and format:
- The Plus icon can be used to set the individual diagram elements. Additional options can also be displayed.
- The brush icon offers setting options for different diagram styles and colors.
- The filter icon can be used to subsequently select data to be displayed in the existing chart.
- Data labels: Texts can now be inserted at certain data points, which are not only updatable but also retained when the chart type is changed. These can also be linked to their data points via leader lines.
- Animation of diagrams: Changes to source data can now be animated and tracked in Excel 2013.
Excel using 2013 with online features
By using the Microsoft onlineServices SkyDrive and SharePoint, Excel 2013 also has some specific web functions to offer. This also opens up completely new collaboration possibilities, for example, by allowing worksheets etc. to be saved online and shared decisively:
- Real-time collaboration: regardless of a location or the end device being used, all participants can work together on a worksheet in real time.
- Share Excel worksheets via Lync: Users of Lync also use Excel files during an online meeting and can share them with other participants.
- Excel-Making data available on a web page: Users can embed worksheets or parts of them on a web page. This makes them available to other collaborators who can open and use the data with their Excel program.
System requirements for Microsoft Excel 2013
The Office software Excel 2013 is available for download in two versions: 32-bit and 64-bit. The 64-bit version is installed automatically, but only the 32-bit version can be installed on a 32-bit operating system with an x86 processor.
Depending on the version selected, individual hardware requirements - for example, for RAM - may differ as a result. The following minimum requirements must be observed:
- Operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows Server 2008/ 2012/ 2012 R2 /2016 /2019/ 2022
- Processor: min. 1 GHz, x86 or 64-bit processor
- Memory: min.1 GB (32 bit) or 2 GB 64 bit)
- Hard disk space: at least 3 GB
- Image resolution: min. 1,024 x 576, graphics card with Direct X10 acceleration
Excel buy 2013 cheap as single program at Wiresoft
In the Wiresoft software store you can get Excel 2013 as a low-priced purchase version - without any subscription obligation. Thereby you profit beside the fabulous price for a used software, which comes from a volume license, thus from all these advantages:
- Excel 2013 you get at Wiresoft as a single User software - without the other Office-programs.
- This Excel software license was part of a larger volume license, as they are otherwise only used in companies; as so-called used software, it is therefore much cheaper at Wiresoft!
- When sold to Wiresoft, the Excel software - if it was used - was uninstalled on the former computer, so that the license is 100% free and usable again.
- Each Excel used software was checked by Wiresoft before the sale to make sure that it can be used again.
- As a reputable software dealer, Wiresoft does not offer trial versions that are limited in time or functionality.
- With every license purchase in the Wiresoft store you can not only be sure that you are buying an original Microsoft product, but also that your purchase is made in compliance with the valid legal regulations for the trade with used software.
For any questions about purchasing Microsoft Excel 2013 as well as other Microsoft Office products, feel free to contact us via email, phone or here in the chat.